Immigration and Visa Services
Having the least bit of doubt about the immigration part? We are the World leader in solving your immigration problems. With many years of dedicated experience in Immigration services, we ensure to provide all professional and legal assistance to resolve your all immigration related problems. No matter which country you belong to, you can avail our services from a highly experienced team of Immigration professionals and Legal representatives for the following countries; Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and USA.
When immigration is far more need than a choice to build your career stronger, we cannot just let your visa documentation part act as a hindrance between your career goals. While your country may not just allow you to walk into the visions, due to development issues that you might have been dreaming all through your life, so when you are considering a different country, we can come in handy. While you are located internationally temporarily and is really worried about the permanent visa related issues, contacting us can solve all your problems in one go. What makes the entire process a tough deal, is the legal affairs that may be associated with your relocation process. Our consultancy services make sure that all your work is done instantly and without any form of hassles. Also, in the documentation process, which follows a long procedure, we make it very easy for you by doing it on your behalf. Not only this, we guide you throughout about every detail of the documentation process so that it can be done very smoothly.
We have an in-depth knowledge about Immigration law related services; therefore we ensure nil chance of error or misrepresentation. We abide by the strict laws and make the processing accordingly to maintain a high rate of visa success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Express Entry is neither a new program nor its changed the Immigration program requirements. This is a new way to manage the applications for the below mentioned economic immigration programs.
Express Entry launched in January 2015 and it’s an online application management system for the economic immigration programs of Canada.
Express Entry applications processing is faster for a couple of reason –
- Electronic application system which makes the system easier for applicants to apply
- Prior checking of prospective applications for eligibility criteria
- The possibility of receiving Invitation to apply within the standard of six months or less
Job bank is a portal wherein the eligible employers of Canada and the eligible foreign skilled workers connect with each other easily.
Usually the employer who want to hire a foreign skilled national gets register in the Job bank for a minimum period of 30 days and post their employment ad by meeting other advertising requirements as well. If they unable to find a permanent resident or Canadian to fill the vacancy employer can extend the employer search to get foreign skilled workers. Once employer finalize a foreign skilled worker, in most of the cases they require to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment in order to give employment to the applicant. Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) measures all the LMIA applications. Via Job Bank process Express Entry applicants can explore various jobs and can sign up with Job Match to check jobs that match their Skill set and qualification credentials.
- Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident holder or an individual registered under the Canadian Indian act can sponsor his or her Spouse and dependent Children
- Age should be minimum 18 years old
- You cannot sponsor an individual if you are a Canadian Permanent Resident living outside Canada and if you are a Canadian Citizen living outside Canada, this is important to show that you will live in Canada after your sponsored relative becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada
- Anyone living in Quebec should meet the Quebec’s conditions
- You should have sufficient income to deliver basic needs for your Spouse or dependent Children
To apply a Permanent Residence Visa under Federal Skilled Worker Program through Express Entry system an applicant needs to meet the eligibility criteria.
Applicants must meet the following essential conditions –
- Require to have one-year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the previous 10 years in one of the Occupation listed under the applicable National Occupational Classification list
- At skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification
- Require to meet a point based threshold of 67 from six different selection factors
- Undergo a language proficiency test
Applicants must meet the point based threshold of 67 based on the below mentioned selection factors:
- Employment experience;
- Education Qualification;
- Arranged employment;