Australia Business Program
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional Visa) Subclass 188
This visa is an integral part of Business Innovation and Investment Programme. For getting an invitation to apply for visa one must submit an EOI i.e. Expression of Interest through Skill Select and get nominated by a state or territory government or Australia.
This visa includes specifically five streams:
- Business Innovation Stream: people who want to use their business skills for establishing, developing and managing their existing or new business in Australia. Applications are nominated through state or territory government.
- Investors: if are willing to make any designated investment of a minimum of AUD 1.5 million in a particular Australian State or territory. Applications are nominated through state or territory government.
- Significant Investor Stream: this is for the person who is willing to invest a minimum amount of AUD 5 million in Australia and wants to maintain a particular business and investments in Australia. Applications are nominated through state or territory government.
- Premium Investor Stream: if someone is interested in spending on investing at least AUD 15 million falls under premium investments in Australia and wants to maintain a particular business and investments in Australia. For this stream applicants must be nominated by state or territory government.
- Entrepreneur Stream: it implies to people who have a funding agreement from any third party of a minimum amount AUD 200 000 for complying any entrepreneur activity that are justified to lead any commercialization of a defined product or any service in Australia or for business development in Australia. Applicants should be nominated by a territory or state government.
Business Talent Permanent Visa Subclass 132
Business Talent visa category is a permanent residence visa for business class nominated by official Australian State or territory government agencies. Regarding visa one need to submit EOI i.e. Expression of Interest through Skill Select and then get invitation from them.
This subclass 132 visa allows the holder to establish a new or develop a pre-existing business in Australia. The perks that are offered through this particular category of visa are:
- It’s a permanent residence visa hence lets you stay indefinitely in Australia
- Allows you to work and study in Australia
- Enrolment in any Medicare or any Australian health-related care and expenses
- Application for Australia’s citizenship (If one is eligible)
- Sponsoring any relative for permanent residence
- Can travel to or from Australia for duration of 5 years starting of the date of visa issue.
After submitting your EOI, state or territory government possibly examine it and finally decide whether you should be nominated to apply for the visa. State and territory government have their own set of rules to decide whom to nominate. The authorities may either contact you for discussing business possibilities before nominating you.