Permanent Residence Visa for Australia
Australian Immigration :
The Australian government encourages new residents to learn as much as they can about their new country, including Australia’s heritage, language, customs, values and way of life. Permanent Residence Visa for Australia, Australian PR Visas Services.
Australian government works toward encouraging new residents to learn everything about their new country i.e. Australian heritage, customs, values, language and way of living.
Perks of Permanent Residency in Australia
Following are the rights and privileges that are offered to a permanent resident of Australia:
- Indefinite living in Australia
- Can leave or enter Australia anytime in first five years
- Australian citizenship application
- Free access to subsidized legal & health services
- Sponsorship for your relatives for fulfilling residence criteria & assurance of various support needs
- Rights of applying for overseas Australian consular assistance
- Travel, live, work and study related rights in New Zealand
- Children born in Australia will be given Australian citizenship
An Australian permanent resident (permanent resident) is defined as the category of visa that is given to a non-citizen who is the holder of a permanent visa. A permanent resident visa holder can live, work and study without restriction in any Australian residence. Contact KAN Visa Direction for Permanent Residence Visa for Australia, Australian PR Visas Services.
Any permanent resident has almost all rights and entitlements as an originated citizen, however these are few differences:
- Any citizen has an automatic right to enter in Australia, however if any permanent resident often travel internationally, they must ensure that they have a permanent visa having valid travel authority if they choose to return to Australia as a permanent resident again.
- A permanent resident citizen can vote for Australian Government elections. But In most cases permanent residents cannot vote, though if a permanent resident has enrolled for voting (as per British subject) prior to 1984, they may remain eligible to vote.
Skilled Independent Permanent Residence Visa Subclass 189
If you are a skilled in such a field that is highly required in Australia, then you can immigrate to Australia under this visa i.e. Skilled – Independent Visa (subclass 189), without any kind of state or family sponsorship.
Skilled Independent Permanent Residence Visa Subclass 190
The Employer Nomination Scheme is meant for highly skilled workers to obtain Australian permanent residency through sponsorship from an Australian employer.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Sub Class 489)
This Visa is a temporary form visa valid for a duration of 4 years for candidates who have skills and capabilities which are required in a particular state or territories of the country as per independent states occupation list but who are not able to meet the requirement to obtain sponsored visa (subclass 190).
This visa is based on invitation. It allows you for living and working in Australia for the duration of 4 years and lets you travel number of times until the visa is valid. You can also apply for permanent residency in Australia.
Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186
Employer Nomination Scheme- It is primarily meant for skilled workers to work in Australia & settle as permanent residents there.