Canada PR Process, Eligibility and Its Benefits
Do you know about Canada PR Process? Canada is considered to be one of the most visited countries by the Indians. One of the possible reasons is that Canada has flexible polices of visa and perhaps it offers vast job opportunities. If you want to fly off to Canada then you are required to apply for visa. The Canada PR visa is able to give an immigrant the status of a Canadian. You can get a detail of the process that is involved in the Canada PR process.
What Documents Do I Need?
Here is a list of documents that you will have to present before the authorities for obtaining permanent resident card of Canada.
- Educational credential assessment
- Work experience related documents which supports application
- Results of language test
- Fund’s proof
- Additional documents to proof complete eligibility
Eligibility of Getting Canada PR
In order to become eligible for becoming a permanent resident of Canada, one need to apply under different programs and these programs has been discussed below:
- Skilled Immigrant: This is perhaps the most common eligibility criteria for getting a PR card. An immigrant should be skilful enough to contribute to Canada’s economy. Profiles of a skilled immigrant is based on the following:
- Work experience
- Language skills
In order to get the permanent resident ship of Canada under the profile of skilled immigrant, you must apply through federal express entry system.
- Province Nominee: Under this profile a person has to get a nomination from any province or state of Canada. One needs to apply in two stages. The application that you submit is reviewed by the province where you have applied for. You have to fulfill the immigration procedures for that particular province.
- Self-employed: Those immigrants who are experienced in a particular genre and wish to contribute to the economy of Canada can be eligible for Canada PR. For applying under the self-employment criteria, an applicant has to fulfill the given below criteria
- Language kills
Along with the above mentioned criteria a person also has to meet the security as well as medical requirements.
- QSWP: There is collaboration between Canadian government and Quebec. That is why an applicant has to meet the labour market requirements of Quebec. One needs to apply for the CSQ for getting confirmation of the government of Quebec regarding acceptance of your resident ship.
Benefits of Getting Canada PR
The people who apply for Canadian permanent residence visa in Canada are able to enjoy the status that a Canadian gets. As Canada is a huge country with hub of opportunities so you can avail to different facilities. Here is a list of benefits that one can enjoy by getting permanent resident card of Canada.
- Freedom of employment: Once you can get the permanent resident card you can enjoy the freedom of working at any of the organisations in Canada.
- Access to education: If you are a PR card holder then you can get the right of getting admission for your children in any of the government sponsored schools. You can even apply for free French and English speaking courses.
- Canadian citizenship: Suppose you are residing in Canada for a considerable period of time then you are liable to get the status of a Canadian.
Hopefully you have get a proper knowledge regarding the procedures of Canada PR. In case you face any problem while understanding these processes you can hire a immigration consultant who can help you out.