Canada Student Visa
Study & Work, later apply for Permanent Residence Visa in Canada
How to apply a Study Permit?
- Select a University to apply to and get your acknowledgment letter
- You needn’t to apply a Study Visa for Canada if you are in one of the accompanying circumstances –
- You are a family or staff individual of a Foreign Representatives in Canada, who is authorize by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- You select in a program which lasts less than a half year
- If you are a member of foreign armed forces from the Visiting Forces Act
- If you are a citizen of another nation, however you have an Indian status registered in Canada
- Right after receiving the acknowledgment letter apply for a Student Visa by preparing all required and correct documents which is must to apply for a Study Permit
- Language requirements – Submit a proof of English language proficiency. You can opt any one of the following test:
- Cambridge English: Advanced
- Visa Interview and Biometrics
Most Viewed Courses –
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Business and Hospitality
- Hotel and Tourism
- Media &Design
- Health & Life Sciences and Community Services
- Trades and Apprenticeship
KAN Visa Direction – Areas we serve to apply Student Visa
- We can assist you to apply to more than 350 Colleges in Canada & US
- You can apply for Professional/Non-Professional courses
- After 12thDiploma and Degree programs (2/3 years with Co-Op options).After Degree or Master’s – Post-graduate certificate/Specialization, Advanced Diploma and Master’s programs (1-2 years)
- Complete Immigration assistance by the Registered Consultant (Study, Work and Permanent Residence) for our Candidates
- Surely apply PR with selective courses
- Scholarships up to INR 25 thousand in every intake
- Post landing assistance including Accommodation and Job assistance
Canada Student Visa holders can help your Spouse or Common law partner to work in Canada
Your Spouse or common-law partner may choose to apply for an Open work in case you meet the following conditions-
You are a FULL time Student at –
- Public post-secondary school, such as a college or university, or CEGEP in Quebec
- Private college-level school in Quebec or
- Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law (for example, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree) and
And hold a valid Study Permit
What is an Open Work Permit & how long these permit valid for?
An open work permit is work permit for the applicant and which is not job- specific. Therefore, the applicant does not require the followings while applying for an Open Work Permit-
- A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada; or
- Proof that an employer has submitted an offer of employment through the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee.
Open Work Permit is valid for the same number of years as your Study Permit.
Contact us now prepare yourself to study abroad in Canada.
To know about Canada Student Visa Eligibility, Fees, Document checklist, Processing time please get in touch with our expert counselors.