About Canada Immigration Services
Canada is one of the most beautiful and the second largest country in the world. It comprises of ten provinces and three territories from Atlantic to Pacific. It is also one of the safest, secure and happy nation with zero tolerance approach to hate crimes and racial abuse. Violent crime is very rare in Canada. A major advantage of living in Canada is that with a normal income one can buy a large and comfortable house. Canada values education and has ensured all young citizens gets the best schooling available no matter what their background. Therefore students in Canadian schools performed better than students from any other English speaking country.
Canada has a huge variety of career options for any ambitious person. All workers in Canada have the right to a safe and healthy workplace. There are laws to protect workers from danger. Canada’s majorly climate is cold or highly cold winters but its southerly areas are warm in summers. Canada is less populated because most of its land is covered by forest and Rocky Mountains and tundra. Urbanization is severely filled in Canada’s air. The one third of total population lives in the major cities that are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. A large number of languages are utilized by Canadians, with English and French (being the official language) being the primary languages of roughly 60% and 20% of Canadians individually. The absolute most regular non-official first language includes Chinese (for the most part Cantonese; 1,072,555 first-language speakers), Punjabi (430,705), Spanish (410,670), German (409,200), and Italian (407,490). Canada’s national government hones official bilingualism, which is connected by the Commissioner of Official Languages in consonance with Section 16 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Federal Official Languages Act English and French have break even with status in elected courts, parliament, and in every elected foundation. People who live in Canada are expected to understand and obey Canadian laws, allow other Canadians to enjoy their rights and freedoms and help preserve Canada’s multicultural heritage. Considering all, Canada is one of the best place to live.
Why to immigrate Canada?
Canada has the most positive immigration policies for the overseas immigrants. Canada is the second largest Country with lowest population density. Canada is economically successful and this Country admits to invite over 250000 overseas immigrants each year.
In fact this year in 2017 Canada to let 300,000 immigrants enter country as economic immigrants. They are focusing on skilled immigrants mainly; therefore without any Employment offer and PNP nomination they are targeting more and more skilled professionals under Express entry.
The reasons to immigrating to Canada
- In terms of quality standard of living Canada has been voted by United Nations as one of the finest places in the World to live in
- Immigrants are entitle to get Social benefits; Free education for child dependent and subsidize health care coverage for the entire family
- High employment ratio, Canada is a fast growing most developed Country in the World and reason being this Country offers plenty of opportunities to the overseas Immigrants
- Get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canada is rated one of the safest Country in the World & Canada has a very stable political system too
- Canada cares for its Residents. Under the Welfare programs Canada has included the programs for the residents: Unemployment Insurance, Pension plan, Subsidized Child education system, Childcare benefit, Old age pension plan and finest Health care system in the World
To apply for Canada Permanent Residence visa under Express Entry system please contact us at +91 -41614300, 46628805 and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org