SINP Occupation List Revised 2018
The Occupation list of SINP has been revised on dated 4th Jan 2018. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program has removed five Occupations from the Demand Occupation list.
Following are the removed Occupations-
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- Financial and investment analysts
- Chemical technologists and technicians
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing, and public relations
- Electrical and Electronics engineering technologists and technicians
To know more about Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program please contact KAN Visa Direction Immigration consultant experts, you can reach us at +91-11-41614300, +91-11-46628805 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By maintaining an accurate paperwork and timely submission you can secure Provincial nomination from SINP and earn 600 additional points to your CRS to secure Invitation to apply (ITA) in the very next following draw.